Friday, November 9, 2012

CHALLENGE #26 - "USE YOUR STASH"

Starts now [ 9 November 2012]
Ends at midnight [U.S. CST] Thursday, 22 November 2012
Additionally, on your blog under your entry, please tell us "your stash that you used to create your entry"---Thanks!

Here are some of the Simply Create Too DT projects--if you want to know our stash??--just check our entries on our blogs:

RUTH:

ERICA:

A J:

DIANE:

Looking forward to seeing your entries for this new Challenge #26 - "USE YOUR STASH"--DON'T FORGET: TELL US YOUR STASH!



12 comments:

  1. Such lovely projects from the Design Team. I love the challenge. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chance to share my latest creation with you all! I used my scraps of white card and paper flowers from my stash, such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    Thank you very much for another of your fantastic challenges and all the varitey of amazing projects by your lovely DT.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great challenge, everything except the image is between 2 and 3 years old. Thanks for the wonderful DT inspiration. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge.I am nr 35
    I used a old 3D image and the snowbals ar coming uit a pillow.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout and cards DT ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the fun challenge. Great Design Team inspiration
    DIANA L
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sharing another creation today! I used some netting and paper scraps from my stash this time ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab DT projects, as always! Thanks for another super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was a fun challenge. Wonderful creations by the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great DT creations and fab idea for a challenge..luv annie

    http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - we love to hear from you!